3 Weeks Pregnant : What to Expect?

   You might not be expecting pregnancy and you probably have no idea yet that you’re about to become pregnant , but inside your buddy the strong sperm swims its way up the cervix to fertilize the egg and combine genetic material, that’s when you’re officially pregnant.

Your body at 3 weeks pregnant :

Some women feel pregnant even before the test turns positive. The earliest signs include:
  • Tender, swollen breasts Many women say the tenderness they feel is an exaggerated version of how their breasts feel before a period.
  • Heightened sense of smell Many newly pregnant women find they’re overwhelmed by gag-inducing smells early in pregnancy. This may be a side effect of rapidly increasing levels of estrogen in your system.
  • Frequent urination Shortly after you become pregnant, you may find yourself hurrying to the bathroom at an alarming frequency.
  • Food aversions Food turn-offs are even more common than cravings during pregnancy. You may suddenly find that certain foods you used to enjoy are now completely repulsive to you.
  • Bleeding & spotting Some women notice a small amount of red spotting or pink or reddish brown staining around the time they should get their period. (If you have pain along with spotting or bleeding, call your caregiver immediately since this can be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy.)
  • Fatigue & Feeling tired , make that exhausted? Increased levels of the hormone progesterone and the extra effort required to start making a baby can make you feel as if you've run a marathon when all you've done is put in a day at work.
  • Nausea & vomiting Morning sickness usually doesn't start for a few weeks, but some women feel queasy earlier.
  • Your basal body temperature stays high If you've been charting your temperature and it stays elevated for 18 days in a row, you’re probably pregnant.

Your baby’s at 3 weeks pregnant :

Thirty hours after conception, the cell splits into two. Three days later, the cell (zygote) has divided into 16 cells. After two more days, the zygote has migrated from the fallopian tube to the uterus (womb). Seven days after conception, the zygote burrows itself into the plump uterine lining (endometrium). The zygote is now known as a blastocyst.

Tip for the Week :

Buy a kit that has multiple tests, so you can take it more than once. For best results, test first thing in the morning. Have a home pregnancy test on hand in case you don’t get your period next week. Most home tests can accurately detect pregnancy in the week after your period is normally due — two weeks after you ovulate.

Notice: As tempting as it is, hold off on using a home pregnancy test. The vast majority don’t work well until a week after you've missed your period, so using one now will only waste money and time.
Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Herpes Virus, Lupus, HPV, Cancer, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis, Als, MS, Menstrual Cramp,  Fribroid.

    ReplyDelete